Acceptance of Terms of Service and Amendments
- By using the Canadian Mountain Chic website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. Canadian Mountain Chic has the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without actual notice to you. All changes will be published on this page. Continued use of Canadian Mountain Chic signifies your acceptance of any changes to the Terms & Services here.
- Canadian Mountain Chic is intended for use by people in Canada. We make no warranty or representation that Canadian Mountain Chic (or any element of it) is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Canada. If you access from locations where your access to it is prohibited or where service (or any part thereof) is considered illegal or unlawful, you are not permitted use under these Terms and Conditions. If you choose to access from locations outside of Canada, you do so at your own initiative you are responsible for compliance with all local applicable laws.
- Canadian Mountain Chic may modify or discontinue the website Canadian Mountain Chic with or without notice to you and without liability to any third party.
- You must be 18 years old or older to use this site. If you are not of legal age, you are not permitted to use and should leave the site immediately.
- You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and to fully abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Canadian Mountain Chic Services and all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Canada or the country in which you reside.
- This Agreement shall remain in effect while you use the Canadian Mountain Chic Services or are a User. Canadian Mountain Chic may terminate your use of Canadian Mountain Chic site or services, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, at any time, without warning or notice to you.
- The Canadian Mountain Chic Services are for the personal use of Visitors and Users only and may not be used by you in connection with any commercial use except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Canadian Mountain Chic. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Canadian Mountain Chic Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Canadian Mountain Chic site is prohibited.
- Canadian Mountain Chic does not claim any ownership rights in the photos, images, video, text, files, or any other materials (collectively, “User Content”) that you submit on the Canadian Mountain Chic Services. You represent and warrant that you own the User Content posted by you on or through the Canadian Mountain Chic Services, or that you have sufficient right, title and interest in and to such User Content to grant Canadian Mountain Chic the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content posted by you to or through the Canadian Mountain Chic Services.
- After posting or uploading User Content to the Canadian Mountain Chic Services, you continue to retain such rights in such User Content as you held prior to posting such User Content on the Canadian Mountain Chic Services. You also continue to have the right to use your User Content in any way you choose. However, by displaying or publishing any User Content on or through the Canadian Mountain Chic Services, you hereby grant to Canadian Mountain Chic a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, license to use worldwide, display, adapt, reproduce, modify, re-arrange, and distribute your User Content through any current media or future developed media. Photographs used on the Canadian Mountain Chic Services on in any Canadian Mountain Chic publication will include attribution to the photographer and/or copyright holder.
- Canadian Mountain Chic will not share images with third party sites without gaining permission from the individual copyright holder.
- The license you grant to Canadian Mountain Chic is non-exclusive (you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Canadian Mountain Chic), fully-paid and royalty-free; Canadian Mountain Chic is not required to pay you for the use of the User Content that you post, sublicensable (so that Canadian Mountain Chic is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the Canadian Mountain Chic Services), and worldwide.
- This license will terminate at the time you remove your User Content from the Canadian Mountain Chic Services except as to any User Content that Canadian Mountain Chic has sublicensed prior to your removal of your User Content from the Canadian Mountain Chic Services, which license shall continue in perpetuity. To remove User Content, please send a request to submissions (at) canadianmountainchic (dot) com, and include a brief description of the item(s) to be removed along with a URL of the item(s) and its current location on the Canadian Mountain Chic site. The item(s) will be removed as swiftly as possible.
- Canadian Mountain Chic does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information or any other information or offer in or in connection with the services herein. Canadian Mountain Chic reserves the right in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
- Canadian Mountain Chic is not liable for any damages or loss of profits, data, goodwill and/or revenue from actions or decisions taken as a result of information or ideas contained, suggested or referenced on Canadian Mountain Chic. No advice or information, whether oral or written, by you from Canadian Mountain Chic or through Canadian Mountain Chic shall create any warranty not expressly made in these terms or service or imposed by law.
- Canadian Mountain Chic does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with comments, opinions or statements posted by users in Comments or elsewhere. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of Canadian Mountain Chic.
- We strive to ensure accuracy and completeness of our content wherever possible, but Canadian Mountain Chic does not assume responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other inconsistencies, including those related to quotations.
- Canadian Mountain Chic is not responsible for the republishing of content found on Canadian Mountain Chic’s website or media without permission.
Third Party Websites, Goods and Services
- Canadian Mountain Chic provides links to third party websites that are not affiliated with Canadian Mountain Chic (although Canadian Mountain Chic branding may appear on these sites). We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links or any goods or services available from such sites.
- Canadian Mountain Chic accepts no responsibility for changes to prices, products, quality or policies of any external website.
- All matters concerning any goods and services that you purchase from a third party site, including without limitation all contract terms are solely between you and the owner of that site. Canadian Mountain Chic will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or any third party arising directly or indirectly from any third party website. You hereby waive any claim you might have against Canadian Mountain Chic with respect to any such sites.
- All content copyright (c) Canadian Mountain Chic 2014 – 2015 unless otherwise specified. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without express written permission from Canadian Mountain Chic.
- The Canadian Mountain Chic Services contain content owned by Canadian Mountain Chic. This content is protected by copyright, trade secret and other laws. Canadian Mountain Chic owns and retains all rights in the Canadian Mountain Chic Content and the Canadian Mountan Chic Services. You are granted a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to view the Canadian Mountain Chic Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the site and using the Canadian Mountain Chic Services. You agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Canadian Mountain Chic Content appearing on or through the Canadian Mountain Chic Services.
Prohibited Content and Activity:
- Canadian Mountain Chic reserves the right, in its discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any User Content you provide. Canadian Mountain Chic can also restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Canadian Mountain Services at any time, for any reason or for no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability to you or any third party.
- Canadian Mountain Chic can remove content, in its sole discretion content that criticizes another person or business; content that harasses another or exploits in a sexual manner; content with nudity, or violence, or links to and adult website; content that promotes hatred or racially or ethically objectionable; misleading information; abusive, threatening, obscene, violent or defamatory; content that involves, spamming, chain letter, junk mail or mass soliciting.; content that promotes criminal activity; content that involves commercial activity or sales with or without our prior knowledge; content that includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent.
- Criminal activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
- Attempting to impersonate another User, person, or representative of Canadian Mountain Chic;
- Interfering or disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Canadian Mountan Chic Services or the networks or services connected to the Canadian Mountain Chic services.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Canadian Mountain Chic Users. Canadian Mountain Chic reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users and to immediately terminate the privileges of any User for any reason or for no reason.
Prmotions and Giveaway
- Canadian Mountain Chic maybe offer giveways from time to time (often on behalf of third parties). Each promotion or giveaway will have its own rules that will diclose what information is gathered and how that information is used and shared with. You are encouraged to review this information prior to participating.
- Canadian Mountain Chic only collects personal information on a voluntary basis. Personal information we may use to deal with submissions or to correctly deal with giveaways may include email address and address. Canadian Mountain Chic does not take any liability in the form of omissions or errors given by the user.
- Canadian Mountain Chic treats your privacy seriously and your information will not be shared with third parties, unless the third party needs your address to send you a give-away prize.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Canadian Mountain Chic service is provided to you on an “as is’ and “available” basis without representaion or warranties of any kind. As with the purchase of any product or service through any medium, you should use your best judgement and exercise caution where appropriate.
Disclaimer for Site Contents
- User Assumes no responsibility for damage to cpmputers of software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the user’s computer. Users interact with this site at his on risk.
Disclaimer for harm caused by downloads
- User downloads information from this site does so at his own risk. Websites make no warrantly that downloads are free of corrupting computer code, including but not limited to viruses and worms.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Canadian Mountain Chic or any parent, subsidiary, affliliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, suppier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of Canadian Mountain Chic be liable to you or any third party of any direct, indirect consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits arising from your use of services, even if Canadian Mountain Chic is advised of such damages. Canadian Mountain Chic’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the action, will at times be limited to the amount paid, if any by you to Canadian Mountain Chic.You specifially acknowlege that Canadian Mountain Chic not be liable for user content or any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
Disputes, Choice of Law, Venue
- If there is any dispute about or involving the Canadian Mountain Chic Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the Canada located in the Province of Alberta. You hereby waive to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any claim that such courts constitute an inconvenient venue. The prevailing party in any action brought in connection with this Agreement shall be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party in connection with such action.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Canadian Mountain Chic, and any parent, subsidiary and affliate, director, office, emplyoyy, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseeler, owner or operator from and against all claims, damaged, obligations, losses, liabilities, cost or debt, including and not limited to reasonable attorney fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Canadian Mountain Chic.
Statute of Limitations
- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Services or this agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arising out of a related to use the Service or this Agreement must be filed with one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Please report any violations of these Terms of us to by emailing us at hello (at) canadianmountainchic (dot) com.
We reserve the right to refuse advertising. All advertisements herein are accepted and published on the representation that the advertiser is properly authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. Neither Canadian Mountain Chic nor the publisher is responsible for any statements, claims or representations made by contributing wedding professionals, advertisers, or others, nor is Canadian Mountain Chic responsible for anyone’s reliance on the content herein. All projects described in this publication are for private, noncommercial use only. No right for commercial use or exploitation is given or implied.