Posted by Sharon Auld
Today we wanted to introduce to you, a few of our favorite top mountain wedding photographers that are in our Wedding Professionals Directory. If you’re planning on getting married in the mountains then you should know them! Each of these photographers possess amazing talent and provide couples with an experience as unique as they are! Let’s get to know them, shall we?
Mountain Wedding Photographers
1. TLAW Photography – Terence Law is as energetic, fun, and witty as he is talented. He’s someone couples feel comfortable with instantaneously. As a result, he captures some amazing candid photos with real emotion. You will never be bored with Terence at your side and he’s fearless! Terence services Calgary and the Canadian Rockies including Banff, Canmore, Lake Louise, Kananaskis, and Emerald Lake.
2. As I see It Photography – Husband and wife team Shelley and Jeff Weber are two of the nicest people you’ll ever meet and they produce true art. Their tagline – “Love Like Nobody is Watching”, and they do! These two are so romantic with each other after 16 years of marriage; you’d think they were newlyweds! They are passionate about nature and love. Jeff is calm and Shelley is pretty much your best friend. They shoot weddings in Calgary, Banff, Canmore, Emerald Lake, Lake Louise, Whistler, and Vancouver Island.
3. Darren Roberts Photography – Darren is a rising star in the world of wedding photography and is a Photography Major at the Alberta College of Art and Design. He’s an adventurer at heart and is often found in the mountain backcountry. He uses his knowledge of the backcountry to get gorgeous, breathtaking views that aren’t typically shot by others. Darren shoots weddings across Canada and the US.
4. f8 Photography Inc. – Trish Boyko and Matt Ling, are a husband and wife team with big personalities! This fun and energetic duo will capture amazing photos and you’ll have fun the whole while! Known for their passionate storytelling and colorful images, together they are ‘Fine Art for Modern Love’! They shoot weddings in Calgary, Banff, Canmore, Lake Louise, Emerald Lake and Golden.
5. 6:8 Photography – Is a two man business made up of Kevan Wilkie and Duane Clemens and they are obsessed with the art of storytelling through pictures. These friends are outdoor enthusiasts whose business grew from a love of hiking and photography. They’ll literally climb mountains for the perfect shot! They live life to the fullest, all while remembering what’s most important. 6:8 Photography is based in Fernie, British Columbia but travels for weddings all across Western Canada.
To learn more about these great photographers, check out their listing in our Wedding Directory or visit their websites. You can also learn more about each of these fantastic photographers in upcoming “Fireside Chats”. So stay tuned!